At long last, our copies of Phantom Magazine have arrived. If you were at World Fantasy, you received one of these for free. If you weren’t, you can now get one from us. Phantom is edited by nihilistic_kid, published by Prime Books/Wildside, and only available through Clarkesworld.
Tag: phantom magazine
My just listed PHANTOM #0 for preorder on our site. Here’s the contents:
* Petition to Repatriate Geronimo’s Skull by F. Brett Cox
* Tremors by Ann Sterzinger
* Mono by Ben Peek
* Feeding the Machine by Paul G. Tremblay
* Night Watch by Darren Speegle
* The Changeling by Sarah Langan
* Everything is Better With Zombies by Hannah Wolf Bowen
* The Royal Zoo Is Closed by Laird Barron
* Interview with Stewart O’Nan by Paul G. Tremblay
If you are going to World Fantasy Convention, you’ll be getting a free copy. If not, you can purchase a copy through us.
And in Clarkesworld Magazine news:
We’ve accepted a story by Elizabeth Bear (matociquala). “Orm the Beautiful” will likely appear in the February issue. You won’t be able to order the individual chapbook of that issue for a few months yet, but you can subscribe now.