1. The Devil Delivered by Steven Erikson (Signed Paperback)
2. The Devil Delivered by Steven Erikson (Signed Hardcover)
3. Little Machines by Paul McAuley (Signed Hardcover)
2. House of Storms by Ian R. MacLeod
5. The Abandoned by Douglas Clegg
1. Red Scream
2. Fantasy & Science Fiction
5. The Journal of Pulse-Pounding Narratives
Based on sales at Clarkesworld Books (www.clarkesworldbooks.com) for the week ending May 1st, 2005.
There were no surprises this week. The three PS Publishing books and Red Scream were definitely going to take the top spot whatever week they arrived. We had a significant number of orders for these. I’ve been packing boxes almost non-stop every night since last Wednesday. On top of this, other books like Moonheart by Charles de Lint, King Rat by China Mieville, Dead as a Doornail (signed) by Charlaine Harris, and Voluntary Committal by Joe Hill also had strong showings, but fell just short of the top 5.
Leave a Reply