1. Night of Knives by Ian Cameron Esslemont (Signed Hardcover)
2. Haunted by Kelley Armstrong (Signed Paperback)
3. Gil’s All Fright Diner by A. Lee Martinez (Trade Paperback)
4. Bluebound by Judith and Garfield Reeves-Stevens (Chapbook)
5. The Darkness that Comes Before by R. Scott Bakker (Trade Paperback)
Based on sales at Clarkesworld Books (www.clarkesworldbooks.com) for the week ending June 5th, 2005.
The first shipment of Night of Knives arrived from PS Publishing late last week and I’ve already shipped close to 60 copies back out. I won’t be surprised if this one goes out of print soon since there were only 500 printed. Haven’t read it yet, but the reviews have been pretty good.
Bluebound also arrived last week. It was released in three states, chapbook (above), signed limited chapbook, and a lettered edition. Just found out that we’re one of only 3 or 4 stores selling the limited and lettered. Babbage Press has done a very nice job on the presentation of the limited and lettered editions. They obviously put a lot of work into it.