1. The Warrior-Prophet by R. Scott Bakker
2. Flesh Gothic by Edward Lee (paperback)
3. Chainfire by Terry Goodkind (signed)
4. Little Yellow Book of Fevered Stories by Al Sarrantonio (signed)
5. In the Night Room by Peter Straub (signed)
2. Lady Churchill’s Rosebud Wristlet
3. The Third Alternative
4. Dark Discoveries
5. The Horror Express
5. Midnight Street
Based on sales at Clarkesworld Books (www.clarkesworldbooks.com) for the week ending January 23th, 2005.
* Customers waiting on signed copies Anne Bishop’s DREAMS MADE FLESH will be pleased to hear that the first set of boxes is on it’s way back from Anne.
* We’ve also made arrangements to have THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE UNDEAD signed by Kim Harrison. These books will be shipped to her tomorrow.
* Brian Keene has graciously agreed to sign all copies of his forthcoming paperbacks. I’ve listed both TERMINAL and CITY OF THE DEAD on our site. Customers who preorder may request an inscription.
With any luck, we’ll be able to set up some more signings soon. Suggestions, as always, are welcome.