The 2013 Hugo Award nominees have been announced. Here are Clarkesworld Magazine‘s nominees:
- Best Novelette: “Fade to White” by Catherynne M. Valente, Clarkesworld #71
- Best Short Story: “Immersion” by Aliette de Bodard, Clarkesworld #69
- Best Short Story: “Mantis Wives” by Kij Johnson, Clarkesworld #71
- Best Editor (Short Form): Neil Clarke
- Best Semiprozine: Clarkesworld Magazine—Edited by Neil Clarke, Sean Wallace, Jason Heller, Podcast directed by Kate Baker
Congratulations to all the nominees and a big THANK YOU to everyone who nominated us.
Leave a Reply